😆🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆🤣
it was not literal translation but along the lines... She sung it well😳
Rash also gujju girl 😂
Illegal weapon , did rash sang good in gujarati ?? I didnt understand that song
kya hua Maine mf nahi khola...
To demean Rash.😡
Yes they did. I'll PM you in detail if you say so.
it was not literal translation but along the lines... She sung it well😳
Yeah ...her voice is good 😛
muje bhi karna 😆Originally posted by: Guneet80
Yes they did. I'll PM you in detail if you say so.
Jeee baat😎
😘😘😘😘
Originally posted by: Guneet80
Yes they did. I'll PM you in detail if you say so.
Yes, do PM me.
Yeah ...her voice is good 😛
Her voice is so sweet