😲Originally posted by: Vartika026
Kahi Sharma aunty ka dil to ni aa gaya tumpe? Sambhal k Vicky 😉😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😲Originally posted by: Vartika026
Kahi Sharma aunty ka dil to ni aa gaya tumpe? Sambhal k Vicky 😉😆
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Kuch to gadbad hai Shiny... Kya pata Vicky unhe jalane k liye hi ye karta hai😆 my new ship VickMa😉😆
Wahi tohhh...humesha Sharma Aunty k samne hi network khojne q jata hai😛🤣
hey that's the title of the atPehle wala suggestion ka kya hua ?😛
Rashami being cordial with Sid has stolen bahotoon k raatoon ki neend!😆
Ignore them! I am just not seeing those posts. 🤔
They planned all this I'm told. 🤬
except for traffic, everything's damn beautiful here
what should I call you vartu Or varty😆
varta wo v bengaaan ka.🤣🤣 Just kidding vartuu😛😆
hey that's the title of the at
Yep... Congo you suggested it❤️😛
Originally posted by: viknandera
except for traffic, everything's damn beautiful here
Lucky you.
Originally posted by: Guneet80
They planned all this I'm told. 🤬
To demean Rash.😡