Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why ronakshi?..its sona only ...& the person who is lying down,I think he is that police inspector..
Originally posted by: Neonholic
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8EPaHUhjmR/?igshid=1y1q66l2obmhe
I knew it !! 😑😑😑😑😑😑
Link isn't working for me 😒
Go to DT. Another link is there by Viju. This one seems to be removed.Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l
Link isn't working for me 😒
Originally posted by: roshni_az
Go to DT. Another link is there by Viju. This one seems to be removed.
Rushing to DT 🏃🏿♀️
Thanks ya.. 🙋♀️
endha link pa??
which DT yaar?Originally posted by: roshni_az
Go to DT. Another link is there by Viju. This one seems to be removed.
Originally posted by: Thimag1314
endha link pa??
Dis link mam
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8EZOHjBKoT/?igshid=1q15dd6o3ufok
I think its not just sonakshi, the other person can be the body double for rohit??
I think its not just sonakshi, the other person can be the body double for rohit??
Very interesting observation. Could it be true that rohit is hurt??