I want rash to win at any cost but if not her thn sana or shukla is ok but backstabber wahiyad asim NEVER
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I want rash to win at any cost but if not her thn sana or shukla is ok but backstabber wahiyad asim NEVER
Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman
She's not gonna win. Siddharth is winning. It's evident the way current script is going.
wana see Sid Winning in anyway ...😈#SIDFTWMmmmmmm he is TIGER 🤗stay blessed all
Originally posted by: DoremonLove
I want rash to win at any cost but if not her thn sana or shukla is ok but backstabber wahiyad asim NEVER
mine 2 r Rashu n Sid
Originally posted by: DoremonLove
I want rash to win at any cost but if not her thn sana or shukla is ok but backstabber wahiyad asim NEVER
Same!
Open enemy >>> backstabbers
He's no different from Pahira
mine 2 r Rashu n Sid
I actually want Shukla to win to rub it on the faces of his cocky arrogant fans. They will be satisfied if Sana wins which I don't want.
Exactly better to be a enemy on face thn fake friend
Rashmi deserves to be in top two or top three if SidNaaz are in top two
she has definitely played better than Asim who has just backstabbed people in the game and have fake hype .
Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman
I actually want Shukla to win to rub it on the faces of his cocky arrogant fans. They will be satisfied if Sana wins which I don't want.
got that IN SHA ALLAH Sidharth will win i soo wana see SidRaa In TOP2
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest
Rashmi deserves to be in top two or top three if SidNaaz are in top two
she has definitely played better than Asim who has just backstabbed people in the game and have fake hype .
i see SidRaa in TOP 2 dont knw why
and Salman k khilaf Trend jati hai on Twitter jis mai people mocked Salman father for havng 2 wives 😲