Ananya cannot leave house not right now..sudhir is equally responsible for the damage cause..if she leaves...sudhir leaves than how will she take revenge?
Ananya is not going anywhere so soon..atleast not untill maya kills sudhir.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ananya cannot leave house not right now..sudhir is equally responsible for the damage cause..if she leaves...sudhir leaves than how will she take revenge?
Ananya is not going anywhere so soon..atleast not untill maya kills sudhir.
if she is not exiting then limit her screen space. My god if she moves into the roy house........
Tia ❤️ this is soooo good yaar !!
Honestly I like this editing more than the original one in the show 😆. This VM gives some aesthetic vibes . Love the song 😍 kiska version hai ?? .
Ananya cannot leave house not right now..sudhir is equally responsible for the damage cause..if she leaves...sudhir leaves than how will she take revenge?
Ananya is not going anywhere so soon..atleast not untill maya kills sudhir.
Sudhir se pehele Anu ko na udha de 🤣😭
you guys are so good. I love you for motivating me.🤗Originally posted by: 2019_AnushkaM
Tia ❤️ this is soooo good yaar !!
Honestly I like this editing more than the original one in the show 😆. This VM gives some aesthetic vibes . Love the song 😍 kiska version hai ?? .
This one is from pehchan music. I got it from youtube.
you guys are so good. I love you for motivating me.🤗
This one is from pehchan music. I got it from youtube.
This is actually good work 😃
Accha thanks YouTube mein search karti hu.😎
I feel that he kept those Pearls in his pocket.. .. this guy is love man.. maya should be crazy to keep crying over the bad past and letting go of the beautiful present and future..
i dont know why but i find this scene literally funny...
Its like when maya intentionally hits his hand and phone ka visarjan hota hai..
His expression are like.."Haila ...mera phone gaya"
And in the mean time she runs away.. It takes few sec for him to register and then he is like " haila Maya bhag gai.."
The he runs "BHAGOOOOOOO"🤣
Originally posted by: pomegranate
if she is not exiting then limit her screen space. My god if she moves into the roy house........
I swear