Originally posted by: TVXW6Q5745XSUDOH
With a perfect BGM...😎
Haan Kitne sare sapne hai mere.
I think it says a lot about a show when the SDT crosses 36 pages in the first week itself, especially when it is only threee four of us here.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TVXW6Q5745XSUDOH
With a perfect BGM...😎
Haan Kitne sare sapne hai mere.
I think it says a lot about a show when the SDT crosses 36 pages in the first week itself, especially when it is only threee four of us here.
Haan Kitne sare sapne hai mere.
I think it says a lot about a show when the SDT crosses 36 pages in the first week itself, especially when it is only threee four of us here.
Yes...
Bass Dhruba ko dhamakedar entry maarne do...
Then Dekho kaise chalta hai yeh AT...🤣
Originally posted by: N4YK2WQEKUYK5JIG
Yes...
Bass Dhruba ko dhamakedar entry maarne do...
Then Dekho kaise chalta hai yeh AT...🤣
Yess...
I am already a fan with his 'onek hoyeche lukochuri'. Kya voice hai. Kya style hai
Yess...
I am already a fan with his 'onek hoyeche lukochuri'. Kya voice hai. Kya style hai
Me too, me Too...
☺️😆🤣😎
A bhi jao Riya, aur crazy theories pe bichaar karenge. Main aur Mishti akeli kitna bak bak karenge?
Aa gayi🤣
Even the suit is a black&white chequered one. And they will meet sometime next week. Ek dam uski gadi ke samne jake giregi hamari Tara
They had to copy the suit as well🤣but the waistcoat ruined the look🤣I didn't like it
He was so good in that scene And the way he held the table while mouthing 'khoob shiggiri dekha hoche, miss Tara' (not the exact quote, I know)
Originally posted by: Q6PIYJSDNT57XWW2
Dhruba is ready with his plan.
তারার সাথে দেখা হবে on monday episode
ধ্রুবর দুটো বাচ্চা।
তারা অগ্নির বাড়িতে থাকে। তারার বাবা মা নেই।
অগ্নি বিদেশ থেকে এখন ফিরে এসেছে। কিন্তু তারা কে চিনতে পারছে না।
clueless...
He was so good in that scene And the way he held the table while mouthing 'khoob shiggiri dekha hoche, miss Tara' (not the exact quote, I know)
Yes...
Hello and welcome to the Appreciation Thread of the upcoming Star Jalsha show Dhrubotara. Few points to note:- This AT is only for discussing...
First 12 mins . The episode begins with young boy Keyan in white kurta apologising to the young girl in black saree Noa for coming late . He...
17