maine to by Monday bola tha ye to kal subh tak ho jayegi
Ha. Surprise. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
maine to by Monday bola tha ye to kal subh tak ho jayegi
Ha. Surprise. 😆
And i want school days
i am Aabruh Awan
i am by Profession a teacher for past 9 Yrs
Diploma IT and Masters in islamic Studies
n doing Berlitz nowdys
Great yaar! ❤️
Meri personality kuch aisi h ki Kam bhi aise chichore type milte h mujhe😆
These days I'm growing ganja😆 (basically legalised industrial hemp)
WKVs are now super boring.
i am Aabruh Awan
i am by Profession a teacher for past 9 Yrs
Diploma IT and Masters in islamic Studies
n doing Berlitz nowdys
That's cool yaar
I'm Vartika, I'm preparing for NET
WKVs are now super boring.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm filler lagty hn
I am helly and I am a lawyer... Pursuing my masters degree right now. 😳
cool
i am bigggggggggggggg kitty Lover kept 14 cats so far by time all died ..ab nai rkhti i feel cry bt always look after them lik my kids