Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
😭
This is the reason I am scared when the new came as Mahesh is back. Now bruises on Sona face telling that.
😭
This is the reason I am scared when the new came as Mahesh is back. Now bruises on Sona face telling that.
Where r the bruises? It’s just Dipika in her no makeup look 😆
Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon
Where r the bruises? It’s just Dipika in her no makeup look 😆
Dipika herself mentioned in her post that the bruise is made by makeup..
Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon
Where r the bruises? It’s just Dipika in her no makeup look 😆
Read the whole matter under the photo. Dipika herself mentioned that this is between the shots.
Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon
Where r the bruises? It’s just Dipika in her no makeup look 😆
Dipika is not that bad in without make up, I followed bigboss last year throughout the season, Dipika is beautiful without make up also.
She mentioned in the caption Mando. I think chin k aas pas though it's not visible clearly. But kuch odd dikh rah hainOriginally posted by: BeyondHorizon
Where r the bruises? It’s just Dipika in her no makeup look 😆
Originally posted by: smile10000
Dipika herself mentioned in her post that the bruise is made by makeup..
Ok just observed it closely in insta n below her lip it goes look like a bruise
Dipika is not that bad in without make up, I followed bigboss last year throughout the season, Dipika is beautiful without make up also.
I didn say she was ugly. But felt it was her posing outside her home on a lazy weekend. Hadn’t read the text.
Originally posted by: roshni_az
She mentioned in the caption Mando. I think chin k aas pas though it's not visible clearly. But kuch odd dikh rah hain
Haan Rosh now I observed it. I thought she was wearing Shoaib’s kurta and posing with his bike outside their home. Read the post now.