OK today also noting related to kuku
It seems ages I watch last episode of show
I should have start show after February
Their story stuck and whatever scene we have it was only about fight
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
OK today also noting related to kuku
It seems ages I watch last episode of show
I should have start show after February
Their story stuck and whatever scene we have it was only about fight
Every day I watch the episode in hopes that we'll get just a short KuKu scene... honestly the only thing that is keeping me from tuning out is that small sliver of hope that KuKu's storyline will progress. But looks like that won't be happening ANYTIME soon as long as the writers have their way.
Even next week I doubt kuku scene will be there
Must Watch : Ritvik Arora Day Out
This day out happened during his first show "Tu Aashiqui" and here he said, how he managed his work & study together and more about him 🙌💖
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Even next week I doubt kuku scene will be there
Yeah it seems like more shaadi drama for next week. Its been so long since we have had a KuKu scene to move their story forward. They have so much to give story wise scene wise but no they are just being used.
How cutely she admits that she has stalked Ritvik 😍
Let see we might get something during valentine day special episodes
Yeah it seems like more shaadi drama for next week. Its been so long since we have had a KuKu scene to move their story forward. They have so much to give story wise scene wise but no they are just being used.
What!!! from next week again sangeet, mahendi, haldi functions blah blah start 🤦🤦
Abey yarr phir se nahiii
😆 😆
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Let see we might get something during valentine day special episodes
In our dreams only 😆