These VMs are so beautiful ♥️
And then we get videos like the one Parth and alt posted today 😳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
These VMs are so beautiful ♥️
And then we get videos like the one Parth and alt posted today 😳
Originally posted by: ifmember
These VMs are so beautiful ♥️
And then we get videos like the one Parth and alt posted today 😳
I saw alt show and I ignored ir😂😂
Even i ignored, i thought it was another webseries promotion, and then i heard AnuPre was seen for a second , distant and fleeting😂
Even faces weren't shown
Hahahah, cute, i so miss this costume of them
So from now on, everytime I wish to share something regarding just Parth or just Erica, I would have to especially visit their solo ATs! Leena, I understand It's a rule and rules are meant to be followed, but it seems more like a burden on our heads! All of us who are a part of this AT since 1 year, are habituated to share everything about these two here only. This AT has been our home, a safe heaven. We come here to relax and unwind and for our mutual love for BOTH of them. Now, this rule, as an individual member of this AT is making me disheartened and demotivated to not feel that comfortable here anymore. More than enjoying here, I would feel an unnecessary stress to roam around different ATs for knowing and sharing the stuff about Anurag/Parth and Prerna/Erica.Personal tweets/Instagram/facebook updates of the actors/actress can only be shared in the respective ATs which is irrelevant to the show.
^From KZK Rules and Regulations as on 29.01.20. *IMPORTANT*
Issues on External Sites
That's the new rule, guys🤷♀️
Please see if you could help in anyway regarding it! 🙏
It's been so so so longggggggggg, can we please have a magic of them again ?
Show us some love and romance of AnuPre
It's been ages, ifm! 😭Originally posted by: ifmember
It's been so so so longggggggggg, can we please have a magic of them again ?
Show us some love and romance of AnuPre
FGS, give them and us some relaxation from random kasautiies atleast for a week!
Originally posted by: ifmember
Even i ignored, i thought it was another webseries promotion, and then i heard AnuPre was seen for a second , distant and fleeting😂
Even faces weren't shown
I should ignore this then 😂