but us not pre happy when pointing fingerOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
I think jagga will blame Pre only.
i think it gonna be moh & obiviously nobody believe it
meri maa bholi hai is coming🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
but us not pre happy when pointing fingerOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
I think jagga will blame Pre only.
i think it gonna be moh & obiviously nobody believe it
meri maa bholi hai is coming🤣
Originally posted by: Azizrehman
kese.... I mean SB jantay hain k Anu ne pre ko kese cliff se bchaya??? Or aj k epi Mai b bsss pre gai he thi ooper....
I don't know just random guess, he can also blame Viraj 😂
or wese b pre ko blame krnay ka Kya reason den ge...Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
but us not pre happy when pointing finger
i think it gonna be moh & obiviously nobody believe it
meri maa bholi hai is coming🤣
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
but us not pre happy when pointing finger
i think it gonna be moh & obiviously nobody believe it
meri maa bholi hai is coming🤣
No one will believe even if he points out to Sona but that will definitely put a doubt in Anurag's head which is what I wanted.
& most imp if jagga will blame pre anu will how a preggy lady harm herselfOriginally posted by: Azizrehman
kese.... I mean SB jantay hain k Anu ne pre ko kese cliff se bchaya??? Or aj k epi Mai b bsss pre gai he thi ooper....
& nobody will say infront of anu its for anus attention
because then they have to tell the truth 🤔
https://www.instagram.com/p/B78sAZohLBE/?igshid=rxg4q50tx6f6
Only good thing about the episode.
yes pls i just want anu atleast start doubti g sona.Originally posted by: abhiya_12
No one will believe even if he points out to Sona but that will definitely put a doubt in Anurag's head which is what I wanted.
hope mall me bhi kuch pata chale
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
yes pls i just want anu atleast start doubti g sona.
hope mall me bhi kuch pata chale
I smell popat coming 😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/B78sAZohLBE/?igshid=rxg4q50tx6f6
Only good thing about the episode.
Itni bheed me waise to achcha bhi lagta but I wanted a bone crushing hug 😁😁😬😬🙈🙈🙊
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/B78sAZohLBE/?igshid=rxg4q50tx6f6
Only good thing about the episode.
yes itni god me bhi himmat nahi anu ke rahte pre ko kuch kar de