Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: YoursDearly
Yes! Sumit is the only saving grace right now. I'd prefer watching him and laughing at his monologue for 20 minutes rather than watching KHKT.
Lol .. seriously... 👍🏼
And what was this Rohit has fever drama ?!
When our Nishi bua will be on fire, what are the Sippies going to do? Blame Sona for that too? I mean, oh my God! I feel Sona should just give them the finger and walk out. 😳
So that sona can patch up mom nd son relation... 🤣
But shower ke niche aane ke baad inn dono ka hi patch up hoga... ❤️
Paani cheez hi aisi hi 😆🤣
Originally posted by: YoursDearly
Yes! Sumit is the only saving grace right now. I'd prefer watching him and laughing at his monologue for 20 minutes rather than watching KHKT.
What?!
Srsly???
You didn't enjoy the jealous Rohit nd the gazing game they were having... Right in front of soo many people
i am highly pissed off the woman who is handling this account! She does more nautanki and give ppl anxiety attacks than the show itself! Can't she come straight for once!😤Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv
https://twitter.com/swasan_forver/status/1222782635962859520?s=21
Ye bhi Kuch Kum nahi hai