I wish they sent shilpa shinde as well 😆 but I’m glad Umar spoke and who is vg to comment about someone’s personal life
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wish they sent shilpa shinde as well 😆 but I’m glad Umar spoke and who is vg to comment about someone’s personal life
He is trying to use Paras's Karthotein on Asim , which dint work 🤢
Lol
The girl has clearly refuted!
Also I don't follow her YET I liked and retweeted the post ! There are many who don't follow her ! this tweet has gone viral and Umar's video will also go viral
One more thing topic is about blatant lying in order to malign Asim's image ! Shrufi's post getting more or less likes isn't even related to it 🤣
Vindu can keep making excuses now Coz the planning and plotting against Asim is out in the open for all to see !
🤣