Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Superb updt di

Totally loved it so much

Raman came home early morning and leave to office before Ishu wakes up. He saw her dressed in blue nightie and understand now ishu is ready to take her relationship ahead. He plans a surprise for her. Toshiji and simmi always hurt ishu. Ishra conversation was nice. He made her feel special. Love the last part. Now ishra are going to become one in all senses.

Thanx for the pm

Eagerly waiting for an early updt

Plz updt soon

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update

Thanks for the pm 

subha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely update...

Loved it so so much.

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome.....beautiful update di.....

Surprise for ishu....

Lovely update continue soon plz...

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update

Update soon

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update๐Ÿ˜ŠUpdate soon

Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely  Awesome Update. 

Loved it.

Waiting for IshRa Night.

Continue soon.

Thanks for pm 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 29

Ishita turned to Raman and took his lips in her.she start kissing him passionately while he got shocked at her bold move.he look at her all shocked while she went very close to him trying to hide herself in him.

He broke the kiss and said-r u fine??

Ishita-no,just hold me tight.make me believe that I am urs.

Raman-ofcourse u r mine,baby.u r my jaan.he said hiding her in himself .he was kissing her hair ,temple,face softly trying to soothe her while she was enjoying his soft kisses.

Both were lost in each other when raman's phone rang breaking the silence .he picked the phone and said-yes maa,I am going out for two days .kuch jaruri kaam hai,Ishita is with me only.dont worry about us,we will be fine .hum jahan jaa rahen hai wahan network sahi nahi hai,toh baat nahi ho payegi.will talk to u after coming back.he said and hung the call while Ishita was just looking at him.

Ishita-hum kahan jaa rahen hai??

Raman-kahin nahi.

Ishita-but u just told.

Raman-i don't wanna be disturbed for next two days,just want to spend time with u.main tumhe kahin baahar bhi le jaa sakta tha ghoomane,but I really want to be alone with u.koi bhi naa ho,so we r here for next two days,all alone,enjoying our togetherness.he said taking her palm in his and kissing it softly.

Ishita-what it mean?she asked all confused .

Raman-it means,buddhu.ki hum do din ek saath rahenge.akele ,ekdum akele.

Ishita-matlab??

Raman-uff,kitni buddhu ho.akele matlab akele,in every sense and also together ,that too in every sense.tum yahin chahti thi naa,ki hum apne rishte mein aage badh jaaye .

Ishita-aapko kaise pata??

Raman-yahin toh achche husband ki nishani hai, biwi ki har baat bina bataye jaan le.u wanted this naa,he asked making her blush.

Raman back hugged her and said-tell me naa,I wanna hear it from u.he said smiling.

Ishita -raman please,

Raman-kya please,bolo naa jaan.

Ishita-nahi,mujhe sharam aati hai .she said blushing while he kissed her shoulder and said-i love seeing u like this.hamesha se yahin chaha tha.he said and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Ishita was just snuggling into him when he said-agar izzajat ho toh hum aur paas aa sakte hai.

Ishita turned to him hearing this and said hiding her face in him-i am all urs,aap joh karna chahe kar sakte hai.she said and he broke the hug.

Raman-atleast look at me,jaan.main bhi toh dekhun apni jaan ko.he said holding her face.he lifted her face while her eyes were downcasted.

Raman-u know jaan,u r an image to behold forever.glad I got u in my life.he said and kissed her temple.she closed her eyes surrendering herself.he cupped her face and start dropping wet kisses on her every features making her melt in his arms.at last he took her lips in his and start kissing her passionately.

She too start kissing him back with same passion and soon both got lost in each other.he picked her in his arms and took her to the bed without breaking the kiss.

Both settled on the bed kissing each other insanely .soon they broke the kiss in need of air ,both looked at each other and could feel the temperature rising between them.he cupped her face and again start kissing her while his hands started exploring her back .she moaned in pleasure in between the kiss feeling his touch when he opened her blouse's dori.he broke the kiss and make her turn.he caressed her back and start dropping open mouth kisses on her back making her loose herself completely into him.

He slowly opened her blouse and removed it .she was turning red under his gaze while he removed her undercloth too making her bare .she hide herself feeling shy when he moved close to her and said-dont shy,it's me.its just us,jaan.he said and kissed her peak making her moan in pleasure.she hold his face and signalled him to go ahead.he took her peak in his mouth and start sucking it making her moan .he started covering every part of her petite body while she was just lost in him.

Seeing her all lost in him,he look at her and said-ur turn.

Ishita look at him with confused eyes when he said-ur turn to love me.

Ishita-main kaise??

Raman pulled her to him and said-jaise main ,waise tum.come ,love me.he said adjusting her on him.at first she was shy but when he encouraged her,she start kissing his chest.he closed his eyes in sheer pleasure while she too felt good that she can satisfy him.soon her shyness was gone and she was all into him,hugging,kissing,biting,sucking and soothing him ,making him moan in pleasure.

After long he turned her upside down and said caressing her face- ur turn over,now I will love my beautiful wife.he said and got busy in loving her again.

Soon both got busy in loving each other passionately forgetting the world .

After long when they couldn't hold anymore,he entered into her breaking her virginity while she moaned in pain.he kissed her many times to calm her and when she felt fine,they go ahead.both start rocking in sync looking at each other with love.they were kissing each other in between enjoying their moment when he fell on her feeling his release while she too wrapped her arms around him.both closed their eyes feeling happy and contented with their togetherness.

That's all for now enjoy.

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Superb update di

Very romantic 

Ishra became one in all sense 

No there is no distance between them

His love for her is just priceless

Update soon di

Thanks for pm

suwathi78 thumbnail