I always do. 😆😈Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
and u fixed it 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I always do. 😆😈Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
and u fixed it 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I always do. 😆😈
you too contending for GOAT may be u are polished posh hifi angrezi GOAT 🤣
Nhi...main bhi lungi...🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Ab sahi hai
🤣
I'm flattered! 😆Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
you too contending for GOAT may be u are polished posh hifi angrezi GOAT 🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Mera spot...It's okay...
Sab log sun lo, I will take the spots in #177 AT...😈😃
Why so particular?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
ab main chala sone…
Congo Shongo Dazzler🥳
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Good Morning...🤗
Kaheka Good Morning
Congrats new one 🎉🎉
Happy saraswati pujo
May goddess saraswati spread knowledge art wealth health among every one us 🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Why so particular?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
1 is my lucky number and 77 is the jersey number of my fav Indian cricketer...😎