Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

only because I went with western type ki Kurti

Or vaha sab saree ya suit me the🤣

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yeah, that's true. All characters are gone for a toss... every character is played with for this NishMish maha-boring wedding! And we thought KuKu wedding was a dragfest  In KuKu wedding, we at least got MishBir romance... yahan toh woh bhi nahin!

No one is redeemed properly... even Abir hasn't really apologized to BP properly. So many people are annoyed by that and have given up on Abir... phir baaki toh rahne hi do.

Abir never makes Mishti realize her mistakes... and there are so many by now!

Nannu character they have twisted into a pretzel in just 2-3 months... just like baba. Why couldn't they keep him positive and still keep the track going! There were ways...

BP tak ko nahin chhoda inn logo ne!!

And they have now created a situation where Jas's taunts will have a justification and she will forever be against MishBir and am sure will conspire against them in the future...

And we don't even know what track is going to come next... 

😆😆

Its funny.......

Mish lied....instead of showing abir getting angry on her for endangering her life, abir broke up with her......now the time has passed for any apologies from mish side.

Abir broke up with mish, instead of apologizing and wrkin for the relationship, he will now expose nishant, marry mishti and then when the truth comes out he will be the saviour who saved mishti. Everyone will forget abt breakup.

Kuhu gets off with everything. Now she acts sane so everything is forgotten. She never owned up or apologized for anything.

Kunal I think is only one out of the 4 who will have to properly work for anything or will be seen apologizing to everyone without any white washing done to him.

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meen123

only because I went with western type ki Kurti

Or vaha sab saree ya suit me the🤣

Haha I know what you mean

Ab phir se yahin hoga if you don't buy a new suit... jaldi se naya kuch buy karle 😆

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

😆😆

Its funny.......

Mish lied....instead of showing abir getting angry on her for endangering her life, abir broke up with her......now the time has passed for any apologies from mish side.

Abir broke up with mish, instead of apologizing and wrkin for the relationship, he will now expose nishant, marry mishti and then when the truth comes out he will be the saviour who saved mishti. Everyone will forget abt breakup.

Kuhu gets off with everything. Now she acts sane so everything is forgotten. She never owned up or apologized for anything.

Kunal I think is only one out of the 4 who will have to properly work for anything or will be seen apologizing to everyone without any white washing done to him.

Kuch jyada hi nahin maang rahi hai tu Mini? 😆😆

Till now he has done so many kands, but hasn't really apologized for any one of them.

He has not sincerely even apologized to Kuhu, even once! He might be shown to work hard for Kuhu if KuKu fans are in luck 😆

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Kuch tadap apne dil mein rahe vo hi acha hai 😆😆

Uru🤗🤗🤗🤗 so good to see you back. Please don’t talk of a break again. Missed you here. Sorry  just saw your post and wanted to reply. I’m kinda caught up with things until tomorrow but can’t help peeping into the forum from time to time. Aadat Se majboor 😭😭🤣🤣

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Acidity ho gayi ab toh

Thoda Eno milega kya tere sone se pahle? 🤣

Eno ki zarurat ab mujhe padegi🤣🤣 Digest nahi ho raha 🤣🤣

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Uru🤗🤗🤗🤗 so good to see you back. Please don’t talk of a break again. Missed you here. Sorry  just saw your post and wanted to reply. I’m kinda caught up with things until tomorrow but can’t help peeping into the forum from time to time. Aadat Se majboor 😭😭🤣🤣

Preeti 🤗🤗🤗🤗 thank you for the warm welcome ❤️❤️

No will never go back 😆

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Eno ki zarurat ab mujhe padegi🤣🤣 Digest nahi ho raha 🤣🤣

I guess we all need Eno at this point!

This chikdi is toxic 🤣