I completely agree with Umar, I think when Asim comes out they’re going to have a heart to heart, and I’m pretty sure Umar will tell Asim to take it slow.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I completely agree with Umar, I think when Asim comes out they’re going to have a heart to heart, and I’m pretty sure Umar will tell Asim to take it slow.
Lol I can just imagine his family watching the TV as this unfolded
Who's Aseem? Thukla's friend?
🤣
and how. I cant imagine what asim would have done without him🤣 DoDo yaar🤣
Thanks for the sane family🤧❤️
and how. I cant imagine what asim would have done without him🤣 DoDo yaar🤣
Oh god dodo what a blunder 🤣
Umar 🤣 . I can jump to Mumbai for this grateful interview 🤣
It’s ok😆 it’s not like he has actually married her.
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Oh god dodo what a blunder 🤣
Umar 🤣 . I can jump to Mumbai for this grateful interview 🤣
🤣🤣