Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Now, even I do! 😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I so miss his clean shaven look😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B73oKXghgXA/?igshid=jdhrrbrh8onc
Now, even I do! 😆
But we have to wait for another 2 months hopefully we survive till then 😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/B71ZD_AB-Wp/?igshid=17i85y1omtiju
Aisae scenes expect kiya tha maine 😭
He looks so Innocent here.☺Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I so miss his clean shaven look😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B73oKXghgXA/?igshid=jdhrrbrh8onc
I still can't believe I laughed seeing him clean shaven in the first promo and it grew on me.😂
It's a different, tougher and more gloomy kinda kasautii offscreen! 😂Originally posted by: abhiya_12
But we have to wait for another 2 months hopefully we survive till then 😂
He looks so Innocent here.☺
I still can't believe I laughed seeing him clean shaven in the first promo and it grew on me.😂
Yes he really looks so innocent in clean shaven look😆
I too laughed but my reasons were different 😂
Prerna was too maasoom and Anurag was too soft in this scene! My Anupre! 😭❤Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/B71ZD_AB-Wp/?igshid=17i85y1omtiju
Aisae scenes expect kiya tha maine 😭
cvs of kzk 😈😈😈😈😈😈Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/B71ZD_AB-Wp/?igshid=17i85y1omtiju
Aisae scenes expect kiya tha maine 😭
It's a different, tougher and more gloomy kinda kasautii offscreen! 😂
Iss andhere raat kii subah kab hogi😂