Tera bachcha ko yaad kab aayega moni
[/QUOTEjab danda padega😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tera bachcha ko yaad kab aayega moni
[/QUOTEjab danda padega😆
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
yanha toh nahi pata but frist cinfession me toh tha😆
I meant first confession only. The first clip of the video. 😆
Wasn't the shooting got postponed?
What no!!!!!!
So why is he still having that sadela dhaadi?? 😡
https://www.instagram.com/p/B646UuLhEtZ/?igshid=gf3rqnx50tfu
The first one, I've always felt Erica held parth's hand to signal him to stop.😆
There are actually many scenes where she either signals him or check their hand positions😆
aoril se aange jayega 🤔Wasn't the shooting got postponed?
Wait.... What!!! They played shayad song in today's episode 😍 meri ek casual si wish itni jaldi kaise puri hogayi 😭 pehle pata hota toh uss time kuch aur hi maangti! 😭🙈😂
Kuch achae random wishes maang liya karo 😂
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
segment aane lage the phir kyun band ho gaye🤪
Bhagwan jaane ya KZK people 😂
I badly want segments now😆
yes yes wanha toh tha 😆I meant first confession only. The first clip of the video. 😆
Wasn't the shooting got postponed?
Really? No idea.