Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
The way he is holding her, looking at her☺️
Kya romantic banda hai yaar
You are so lucky himanshi❤️
Today I was so irritated I punched kicked my teddy soo much but m feeling soo relief now 🤣
Originally posted by: Ilovewahi
The way he is holding her, looking at her☺️
Kya romantic banda hai yaar
You are so lucky himanshi❤️
so true he is a majnu indeed ❤️
his comment, yaar. dint expect this reaction, but he took this really well. we were missing him🤣
Da fuuuu 🤣🤣🤣
Riaz brothers nd their one liners 🤣
Savage
Originally posted by: Ilovewahi
The way he is holding her, looking at her☺️
Kya romantic banda hai yaar
You are so lucky himanshi❤️
very lucky, now I am jealous😵
Yeh lo Doctor waala troll kiya Umar