Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Annu8193

Nice update....

Meneka ki entry.... nice.

Waiting for preRish meeting....

Thank you so much Annu 🤗

Haan aa gayi Menaka. Though I have no idea Menaka ka charactwr kaisa tha in S1 coz maine dekha hi nahi .. bas forum pe naam dekha hai.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Mujhe Update Chahiye 😡

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Mujhe Update Chahiye 😡

Hey Bhagwaan .. itne strict jahanpanah..

Jyoti8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello read the next 2 parts very intriguing updates...

I thought itwill be related to rishab's first wife. And i am happy it was same.  Lovedthe way rishab is nurturing Cookie... Loved it, Cookie & Prerna rememberingeach other.

I could not get aditya’s grudge against rishab, whereas menaka don’t have any issue.

Awaiting for so many face off’s –

Rishab –Menaka,Menaka –Cookie, Aditya- Prerana, Prerana –Menaka(if u have planned any), Prerna–Rishab/cookie..

And how rishabreacts – prerana Woking with Aditya (though not directly)

And Aditya & Menaka– prerana being wife/Ex-wife of rishab.

Does Aditya want to include cookie also in hisplans???!!!!

Awaiting for the next update eagerly………

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoti8

Hello read the next 2 parts very intriguing updates...

I thought itwill be related to rishab's first wife. And i am happy it was same.  Lovedthe way rishab is nurturing Cookie... Loved it, Cookie & Prerna rememberingeach other.

I could not get aditya’s grudge against rishab, whereas menaka don’t have any issue.

Awaiting for so many face off’s –

Rishab –Menaka,Menaka –Cookie, Aditya- Prerana, Prerana –Menaka(if u have planned any), Prerna–Rishab/cookie..

And how rishabreacts – prerana Woking with Aditya (though not directly)

And Aditya & Menaka– prerana being wife/Ex-wife of rishab.

Does Aditya want to include cookie also in hisplans???!!!!

Awaiting for the next update eagerly………

Hello Jyoti.. thank you so much your review 🤗

Menaka at present has moved on from Rishabh and he is just a business rival of the organisation that she represents. But Aditya isn't over his past yet and like mentioned in some of my ealier comments you will find the clue in chapter 7. So things are just interconnected.. 😊

Yeah so many face offs.. I just realised how much more needs to be done with the story...  

I hope I am able to do some justice as I move forward with or almost crawl with the story 😆

Thank you so much for staying with this story Jyoti .. truly appreciate it.. 

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Meenakshi smiley31smiley31smiley31

Jhappis and pappis from me for the two updates smiley20smiley9

What can I say, I just love it. smiley27smiley27

Will give my detailed analysis later. 

Waiting for Bajaj-Meenka faceoff. 

I am surprised Aditya did not react to Kukki's presence! He is afterall her Mama and Mamas have special bonds with their sisters kids! 😕

Kukki's tutor having links with Aditya or Meenka 🤓

PS: I had initially thought Meenka cheated on Bajaj with Adhiraaj with him being family friend of the Bajaj's. smiley39

PPS: Waiting for Ex Mrs Bajaj Meenka- Mrs. Bajaj Prerna's faceoff. Her reaction to seeing Rishabh-Meenka together! Meenka being Kukki's mum! Bring on Jealous Prerna! 

Edited by MishtyShona - 4 years ago
Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtyShona

Meenakshi smiley31smiley31smiley31

Jhappis and pappis from me for the two updates smiley20smiley9

What can I say, I just love it. smiley27smiley27

Will give my detailed analysis later. 

Waiting for Bajaj-Meenka faceoff. 

I am surprised Aditya did not react to Kukki's presence! He is afterall her Mama and Mamas have special bonds with their sisters kids! 😕

Kukki's tutor having links with Aditya or Meenka 🤓

PS: I had initially thought Meenka cheated on Bajaj with Adhiraaj with him being family friend of the Bajaj's. smiley39

PPS: Waiting for Ex Mrs Bajaj Meenka- Mrs. Bajaj Prerna's faceoff. Her reaction to seeing Rishabh-Meenka together! Meenka being Kukki's mum! Bring on Jealous Prerna! 

Mishtyyy..smiley31 Your comment smiley40What a pleasant surrpise .. how are you?? I know life is keeping you extremely busy, but fir bhi you made timesmiley31

Mamaji had no idea kukki waha aayi hai..usne dono ko sath mein dekha nahi.. jab Aditya aya uske pehle hi Kukki left with volunteers and jab Kukki gai tab wo busy tha.. aur usne recent kukki ko dekha nahi so wo to bas ek group of students ko hi dekha.. 

@underline- Bajaj won't ever let anyone aise hi around Kukki.. so Tutor is clean 😊

@bold- kahi to I could think of something jo soul sister se match nahi hota.. a pat on my back 🤣 just kidding..

Aage kya hai wo update mein disclose..

Will wait for your detailed wala analysis when you havw time ..

Thank you so much Mishty🤗

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Mishti what update will you read? This woman update likhne ki jagah goes and chit chats at places not required trying to find non existent answers to questions that shouldn't even arise at the first place. Meenakshi i am disappointed 🙄

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Mishti what update will you read? This woman update likhne ki jagah goes and chit chats at places not required trying to find non existent answers to questions that shouldn't even arise at the first place. Meenakshi i am disappointed 🙄

She didn't even reply to my PMs....😭😭😭