One was the proposal of Arhan and Rashami we watched and was flopped
Now we have another marriage proposal on BB 🙄🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
One was the proposal of Arhan and Rashami we watched and was flopped
Now we have another marriage proposal on BB 🙄🤣
I think I will wait till end of show to decide my top 5 moments of these two.. but the purple gown one, their meeting after Sid's typhoid and the bed comeback yesterday will always remain special for me❤️
So true 🤣🤣
I m hoping guests k lie there will be separate sleeping arrangements and Sid will not change bed because of Shehbaz.. I say Sid because between the two, he is more likely to become conscious😆
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
Today we are getting sidharth wishing her happy birthday . He will be the first and their first BD together .
But He wished her yesterday night informally 🤣 “aaj tera bday hai moti” ❤️🤣