Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

mishbir outside...

Mish says you said its not the time to be scared but now we dont even have time abir.. you said saying a lie n living a fake life are different but our truth itself is changed now... 

Abir asks why are you giving up on us..

mish says I'm not giving up abir, i'm choosing.. i have you one side and the another side the people who are waiting inside with faith on me..

Abir says then dont choose come lets elope n get married...

Mishti says Abir i've already lost one of my family, you want me to loose this family too... 

Abir says i'll fall on their feet everyday and ask for forgiveness, they will forgive you mishti...

mishti asks then what about Nannu.. what if he again relapses to alcohol bcoz of me... then no one will be able to forgive us abir.. 

Abir says mishti you are gonna put your friend in a loveless marriage.. will you be able to forgive yourself for this... 

Mishti says once you left me for kunals happiness.. today i've to do this for my family happiness.. i'll have to leave you... 

Abir holds her hands n asks her not to do this... 

mishti says Abir you only said i'm strong, i've my magenta belt...

Abir - brown belt.. 

Mishti - i'm not that strong abir... if you dont leave my hands today i wnt be able to go anywhere.. 

Abir leaves her hand... both cry.. 

mishti - thank you abir, i know to trust but you taught me to trust myself, i know to take decision but you taught me to take responsibility... i know to love but you taught me to believe in love... thank you for loving me abir... you have me a love story better than a beautiful dream... thank you for being my strength... and goodbye ajeeb rajvansh.. 

mishti goes but abir holds her hand.. 

mishti - please abir... 

abir - goodbye angry chorni, jao.... 

mishti goes.. 

😭😭😭

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

@ bold😆 she didn't say with whom #kiskesaath😆

Haha good observation Sam👏👏

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Washing powder nirma wala Patak patak ke dhulai karna chahiye Nannu bhaiyya ka😡

yess yess... 👍🏼

But now I am afraid what he will do with Abir after you mentioned BTS .. Hope he doesnt harm Abir.. or Meenu and naya munna will kidnap Abir till shaadi time .. Abir will free himself and come in Mandap.. typical... hope it doesnt happen like this.. 😆

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Why is Mishti drenched in water?😆

I was wondering same.. 😆 But Abir is on other side and that too in panic mode to tell the truth.. kahi se bhi romantic angle nahi dikh raha muze... 😆

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

yess yess... 👍🏼

But now I am afraid what he will do with Abir after you mentioned BTS .. Hope he doesnt harm Abir.. or Meenu and naya munna will kidnap Abir till shaadi time .. Abir will free himself and come in Mandap.. typical... hope it doesnt happen like this.. 😆

🤣 high chances of this happening🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

sad saathiya playing... Abir cries like baby... 

as he walks out he sees the balloon, remembers their first balloon meet... he takes it and lets it fly... 

as he goes out he sees nishant on call in balcony... thinks he was unconscious right, so is he again lying... 

nishant goes inside... 

kunal comes there and says bhai whats wrong with you... from the time mishti came in our life you have fought me with for her, now i'm on your side so why are you giving up on her... 

Abir - mere saath chalo..

Kunal - no i'm not coming anywhere and i'm not letting you go anywhere.. 

Abir - come with me kunal... i need to find out if nishant is still lying... if i'm loosing mishti forever its my right to know if i'm loosing her for right reason or not... 

Meenu n nish in call

nish - i've done what you said... now you have to stop your son from stopping my shaadi..

meenu - nishant your blood report will be normal...

nish - you mean abir will check my reports..

meenu - nishant i know my son well.. he might check report... so if that happens only you will be caught not me.. si i'll have to do something with your report..

she goes inside hospital... 

AbiNal comes there... 

kunal - bhai nishant is very serious about his addiction, i dont think he will lie in this matter.. 

Abir - my gut feeling is saying he is lying... 

nishant in his room self talk... nishant you joined hands with abirs dragon mom.. you will play with your family's feelings... but i dont even have a choice.. abir shouldnt know about this atleast till shaadi gets over..

he calls someone asks them to book ticket for him n mishti... 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

I was wondering same.. 😆 But Abir is on other side and that too in panic mode to tell the truth.. kahi se bhi romantic angle nahi dikh raha muze... 😆

Actually today's is a pretty serious episode but all I can do is laugh. Since Abir said Mishti to goodbye to leave him to fulfill her responsibility as she wanted n all, we are supposed to cry. 

But nooooo, Coz we know it's Meenu's plan and its bound to fail😆 We know Abir has already is suspecting something wrong.

Edited by Samyuktha123 - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail

yess yess... 👍🏼

Aur koi expectations nahi yaara maker’s se. most probably wohi hoga and hopefully Mish will come to know somehow he’s in trouble and bhago from mandap to bachao abir

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

as he walks out he sees the balloon, remembers their first balloon meet... he takes it and lets it fly... 

as he goes out he sees nishant on call in balcony... thinks he was unconscious right, so is he again lying... 

nishant goes inside... 

kunal comes there and says bhai whats wrong with you... from the time mishti came in our life you have fought me with for her, now i'm on your side so why are you giving up on her... 

Abir - come with me kunal... i need to find out if nishant is still lying... if i'm loosing mishti forever its my right to know if i'm loosing her for right reason or not... 

Meenu n nish in call

nish - i've done what you said... now you have to stop your son from stopping my shaadi..

meenu - nishant i know my son well.. he might check report... so if that happens only you will be caught not me.. si i'll have to do something with your report..

AbiNal comes there... 

kunal - bhai nishant is very serious about his addiction, i dont think he will lie in this matter.. 

nishant in his room self talk... nishant you joined hands with abirs dragon mom.. you will play with your family's feelings... but i dont even have a choice.. abir shouldnt know about this atleast till shaadi gets over..

Already a bigggggg hole in Meenu's plan. 🤣Nannu we had high hopes on your brain as you are the great #londonwalabusinessman but now you are proving that your brain is similar to someone who graduated from Harivansh University. Did you also graduate from the same Univ?😲

preeti200 thumbnail

nishant goes inside... 

Meenu n nish in call

AbiNal comes there... 

Meenu knows her son so well... it’s scary