Can we vote for vishal as both rasim are save this week?
Not anymore. Only Rashami. ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can we vote for vishal as both rasim are save this week?
Not anymore. Only Rashami. ❤️
Originally posted by: indraneelbb
Rashami was way good today...specially she is in postive terms with sid too...she has started playing BIgg Boss now...good
Yes, she is doing good. She just needs a lil motivation.
Yes, she is doing good. She just needs a lil motivation.
yeah true. I hope debo will give her right feedback
Din't liked Kashmeera. Wbu guys?
I can't take M's evil laugh.😒
Lets hope for the best.⭐️
Lets hope for the best.⭐️
I wish and thinks Rashmi will be surely in Top 2.
OK ppl I understand .
I asked this bcoz both are save this week.
🤔why she is bajoing rashmi🤔
Yes, no doubt. 😊
Are dont fear....she is food and straight forward...
Her IVs are on point.....she likes rash