Rashmi🥳 maja aagaya aaj to
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Rashmi🥳 maja aagaya aaj to
yup she even said that she had never counted like this ever before... Mehanta rung layi. 😳
Can we vote for vishal as both rasim are save this week?
No doubt Rashami is looking so positive and energetic now a days..
Can we vote for vishal as both rasim are save this week?
I am not voting because he already said rashmi se unka koyi matalab nahi tha
Today I liked rash screen presence.....her aura is so good....She gave reply to paras and mahira both single handedly....
Rashmi was poked with arhan's name in the task today... Ab sallu bolega kya ki bahar ki bat mat karo. 🤢
Rashami rocked it today.🥳
Can we vote for vishal as both rasim are save this week?
I am not doing it🤔 only rashmi❤️
Today I liked rash screen presence.....her aura is so good....She gave reply to paras and mahira both single handedly....
Rashami was way good today...specially she is in postive terms with sid too...she has started playing BIgg Boss now...good