Originally posted by: abhiya_12
99% of the time
wo bus tum logo lagta hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
99% of the time
wo bus tum logo lagta hai
The last part is totally relatable. 😂
I could imagine #us wali convo too.🙈😂😂
#Us is forbidden for some time shhh😂🤭
The last part is totally relatable. 😂
I could imagine #us wali convo too.🙈😂😂
Don't do this to me Aurtika. kuch kuch hota hai, tum nahin samjhogi🤣
Puri duniya, choti si duniya❤️
🤣 ye bahutha accha naamkaran kiya hai...
Peanut bahuth cute hai...
Cutiepie se zyada.. Apna peanut is best😜😜😜
I want them to have a parallel on this one. Return of zero.
First time when she entered his room ♥️
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I want them to have a parallel on this one. Return of zero.
Yes, please maybe in this mall drama😳