🤣So of all things himanshi could have said... She choose "duniya pagal ho rahi hai humare liye"
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣So of all things himanshi could have said... She choose "duniya pagal ho rahi hai humare liye"
Whos dis guy.. isko mera number dedo lol
It looks like dodo is nominated 😭
Asim & himanshi ♥️
Himanshi's first dialogue to Asim - Duniya pagal ho rahi hai "hamare" liye.
Not "tumhare" liye but "humare" hai
as much I like himanshi n asim but I dont like these lovey dovey scenes,I hope himanshi asim ko acchi advices de
So of all things himanshi could have said... She choose "duniya pagal ho rahi hai humare liye"
🤔
Why can't anti shuklis be evil
Kisi ko bhi disturb nhi kia🙄
It looks like dodo is nominated 😭
Koi aur bhi hua hoga akele thodi hogaya hoga 😆