Can they play this song once, pretty please.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Can they play this song once, pretty please.
There ishq Mein Jogi hona..
Yeah.. She's becoming bolder. And anurag is going to go mad!! 😆
Karne dho pagal, he deserves it for thinking that proposal is for Viraj 😂
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I am looking forward to seeing Veena's sada hua face when she finds out Anurag saved Prerna😈
And Mohini's utra hua face that her beta again went after Prerna🤣
kasautii ammas ki.
I was just like for one minute finding logic here and then suddenly, Its KZK there's no logic thing exist here!
No I really thought, once Anurag leaves, they will show that goon calling Ronit and telling him about Anurag but what they did surprised me. I liked gyani baba there.
ohh kuch use karega kya 🤔
but looks like wo bhi phenk diya hoga
jagga ko toh pakad liya wo
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Karne dho pagal, he deserves it for thinking that proposal is for Viraj 😂
Akal use nahi Kari. No wonder pre gets mad. 😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Good question, very good question. I think it was for style maring only🤣
Anurag used his akal in longggggggggg time and it's style maring🤔
The shot also makes it look like AnuPre are pulled towards each other and the other two are repelled by the force of AnuPre's bond. 😂Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I am glad they focused on faces😂
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I am looking forward to seeing Veena's sada hua face when she finds out Anurag saved Prerna😈
And Mohini's utra hua face that her beta again went after Prerna🤣
Mohini already know, she already said na now Anurag won't return till he saves her. Vusko ab aadath hogayi 😂