Originally posted by: ifmember
And Prerna saving him please 😳
Yes please.. RP and I watching all of last week's episode. Compensate us please😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: ifmember
And Prerna saving him please 😳
Yes please.. RP and I watching all of last week's episode. Compensate us please😳
Originally posted by: ifmember
And Prerna saving him please 😳
Can we have one more time prerna forgetting everything and running to hug anurag please.
usne phone phenka aur sim bhi naOriginally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Good question, very good question. I think it was for style maring only🤣
sim sath thodi lekar aaya🤔
No he only threw the phone. The sim is with your bacha
Can we have one more time prerna forgetting everything and running to hug anurag please.
Pre these days openly showing her feelings for him with physical closeness😳
Can we have one more time prerna forgetting everything and running to hug anurag please.
Hui mein teri joganiya
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Good question, very good question. I think it was for style maring only🤣
I was just like for one minute finding logic here and then suddenly, Its KZK there's no logic thing exist here!
ek dusre ki saving karte huye zindgi nikal jani hai inkiOriginally posted by: ifmember
And Prerna saving him please 😳
kaand toh pahle hi kar liye hai
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Pre these days openly showing her feelings for him with physical closeness😳
Yeah.. She's becoming bolder. And anurag is going to go mad!! 😆
I am looking forward to seeing Veena's sada hua face when she finds out Anurag saved Prerna😈
And Mohini's utra hua face that her beta again went after Prerna🤣