Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Coloring of poster looks so washed out
OMG how many movies is this man doing? I didn’t even know anything about this one till this moment 😆. There’s the historical one with Manushi. Laxmi Bomb with Kiara. Bachchan whatever is with Kriti I think. He’s got rohit Shetty’s releasing in March. And now this one called Bell Bottom.
Barring Rohit’s movie with Katrina are any of his other costars over 30?
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
OMG how many movies is this man doing? I didn’t even know anything about this one till this moment 😆. There’s the historical one with Manushi. Laxmi Bomb with Kiara. Bachchan whatever is with Kriti I think. He’s got rohit Shetty’s releasing in March. And now this one called Bell Bottom.
Barring Rohit’s movie with Katrina are any of his other costars over 30?
He is doing Sooryavashi with Katrina coming in March.
Laxmi Bomb with Kiara coming in Eid 2020
Some YRF biopic coming Diwali 2020
Bachchan Pandey in Jan 2021
Now this Bell Bottom in coming later in 2021
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
OMG how many movies is this man doing? I didn’t even know anything about this one till this moment 😆. There’s the historical one with Manushi. Laxmi Bomb with Kiara. Bachchan whatever is with Kriti I think. He’s got rohit Shetty’s releasing in March. And now this one called Bell Bottom.
Barring Rohit’s movie with Katrina are any of his other costars over 30?
By the time Bachchan Pandey releases Kriti will be 30😆
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
OMG how many movies is this man doing? I didn’t even know anything about this one till this moment 😆. There’s the historical one with Manushi. Laxmi Bomb with Kiara. Bachchan whatever is with Kriti I think. He’s got rohit Shetty’s releasing in March. And now this one called Bell Bottom.
Barring Rohit’s movie with Katrina are any of his other costars over 30?
Lol. Akshay is gonna make the coin till he can. Acting is just a job for him to make money and he is securing the bank for generations. Do you think he cares about story, logic, passion for art like Aamir and some others?! Bhaisaab ko in sab cheezon se koi fark nahi pehnda so he pops out movies as fast as Neha Kakkar sings another remake.
...
https://x.com/SKFilmsOfficial/status/2079076195103310291
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcs0E_bCsCe/?igsi=MTN5MGI4NzNnN21ycQ==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcLpVWtKdNu/?igsh=MXNydmw5NTBxYnUzcA==
15