Thank god... I was so worried Arhaan ayaga 😵
I can take devo instead of arhaan
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank god... I was so worried Arhaan ayaga 😵
I can take devo instead of arhaan
Devo is not a real friend in my opinion
Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua
tiger arhaan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> devo shukli
So true..ek taraf kua (well) doosri taraf khaai (valley)🤔
Originally posted by: Terenaina
Devo is not a real friend in my opinion
No one is real friend in bb13 house to rashmi....
Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua
tiger arhaan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> devo shukli
If he comes , he will spoil her game.......
Devo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cunning fraud
Ye SidRa angle bnwa kr he jaegi. Rashmi to gyi😒
I actually liked arhaan, there was one week didn’t like her behavior and he did an amazing job by giving her an advice and after that advice I saw confidence in her. Her confidence was gone when personal things came to open but that’s a different story. Sid broke down her confidence level since they had a fling together. If they never dated she wouldn’t have problems with what he says
If he comes , he will spoil her game.......
Devo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cunning fraud
Originally posted by: TSTQF35AIHAPZY7K
Ye SidRa angle bnwa kr he jaegi. Rashmi to gyi😒
SidRa nahi, yeh khudka Sidleena angle banake jayegi😕
Is it to support Rashmi or to flirt with Sid 🤢
I'll take Arhaan anyone than the obvious backstabber Devo! ... Arhaan we still don't know if he's a fraud or what not and what's his actual reality. But based on BB he's been a better support and loyal to Rashmi in the house. Devo is nothing but an opportunist who'll push Rashmi under the bus for POS Shukla .... Aur agar aaye toh let Shukla and Devo hit it up. At least Sana and Rahsmi will be spared from that filthy gutter!