posting a set
Dilshad and Asad BESTEST MOM SON DUO EVER ON ITV


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
posting a set
Dilshad and Asad BESTEST MOM SON DUO EVER ON ITV


Zaroor pesh kiya jaye
Mera dabba phone switch off hone wala h
I feel love when I look into your eyes
I believe if you move out from my side
I'll be losin'; I'll be losin' grip on you
Grip on you
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
VIP seat pe baithke Cold drink and pop corn ke sath dangal.ma maza lenge
Me too...VIP seats....cold drink and butter popcorn...not the caramel corn...
Mera dabba phone switch off hone wala h
Charge pe daalo
how I wished Massi was like Dilu
aur mat post kar .. ab mujhe piche ka pages parne de 😡, rat ko toh sone bhi jana hai na 😡
mera ho gaya hai issi liye laptop se ayi 🤣Mera dabba phone switch off hone wala h
Originally posted by: XYBC367PMK4W4YUO
Me too...VIP seats....cold drink and butter popcorn...not the caramel corn...
Mere lie mix.. caramel + salty