Originally posted by: intruderfast
Itnaa paagal nahi hoon😆
No I purchased a house recently . So had a puja there. But they were both on my mind. Craze hi aisa hai😆
Congrats 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: intruderfast
Itnaa paagal nahi hoon😆
No I purchased a house recently . So had a puja there. But they were both on my mind. Craze hi aisa hai😆
Congrats 🥳
No 😆 Sorry. Must have made some 500+ posts this season and sometimes I can’t find the ones even I would like to check again 🙄 😆
No probs...
But i found this very interesting article on twin flames which disturbingly and shockingly fits on Sidharth and shehnaaz..
https://lonerwolf.com/twin-flame-stages/
I mean Wow and its all damn so clearly visible!! This thing really exists huh!!
Twitter fans are soo funny....someone posted saying good news coming up wait till 2moro
Someone replied ....maro mujhe maro!!
Another one....mujhe maar jana hai!!!
🤣🤣 Like y!?!🤣
I'm guessing the why is rhetorical but if not, look up maro mujhe maro n check out the video if you don't know where this is from. 😆
🤣 yup rhetorical.....
I'm guessing the why is rhetorical but if not, look up maro mujhe maro n check out the video if you don't know where this is from. 😆
https://twitter.com/AlyGoniii/status/1221439202060951552?s=19
Like really?
He's been supporting her trend too, interesting!
should they be forcing them if they are not ready? 😕 That is if this is tru! 🤔
This doesn't look like Jasmine's personal account though..considering how she was interacting with Sana during the visit plus her current rumoured good friend Aly Goni is openly supporting Sana..!!
Has bb forum never had written updates after every epi in the past?
Originally posted by: Kabootarkiaankh
https://twitter.com/AlyGoniii/status/1221439202060951552?s=19
Like really?
He's been supporting her trend too, interesting!
Um, guys... it's a fake/fan/parody account. Not the real guy.
PS: I have no idea who the real Aly goni is either :P Actor?
Awe salman is softie for sana❤️
Sid is not happy with luxury budget task