Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
maim post kru ya dm kru..Jaldi batao
Post karo. We can read and if kuch suggestion hai to de denge🤗
some people patronize us because we only care about romance and mayra. arrey is it our fault that the thriller angle is bad, and the romance is so good?
I hope all the mayra popularity and love convinces sony and the cv's to give them a happy ending. I just cannot see maya die again.
Originally posted by: pomegranate
some people patronize us because we only care about romance and mayra. arrey is it our fault that the thriller angle is bad, and the romance is so good?
Agree! I mean I am done with the serial and am literally not watching anything, but i can still expect a good romance from the CVs since they have ShivJen's chemistry 🤭
oopd tumhara abhi reply dekha..i have posted it in tiara write up..jake jaldi padhlo..Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Post karo. We can read and if kuch suggestion hai to de denge🤗
I edited the process haa..sorry
oopd tumhara abhi reply dekha..i have posted it in tiara write up..jake jaldi padhlo..
I edited the process haa..sorry
Kya process?
Anyone up for prompt write ups? Main bore ho raho hoon, isiliye puching😆
Good morning & happy republic day to all 😃
Kya chal Raha hai idhar ? ( Don't say fog 😆)
love making process..kuch zyada hr ashleel tha...IF wale mujhe banned he krdete🤣Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kya process?