I was watching her on Prajakta Koli's show and she's such a calm cool and collected person.
I was watching her on Prajakta Koli's show and she's such a calm cool and collected person.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nice clips! What is this show called? Want to watch whole episode!
I'll say she is very "self assured".
Just a facade we all know how vile she is with fans and staff.
I know fans that have met her and have had wonderful experiences
Originally posted by: desigal90
I know fans that have met her and have had wonderful experiences
There are videos of her on YouTube making faces and throwing a lot of attitude.
Not to forget her recent picture where she is making a dirty face to poor street urchin.
Her face is worth watching from 2.00 the reaction was horrible to someone falling. There was a clip on virals page of her telling the media to f off
I’ll show you clips of her being mobbed by fans and Taimur almost getting trampled and her maintaining her cool with fans
Originally posted by: desigal90
I’ll show you clips of her being mobbed by fans and Taimur almost getting trampled and her maintaining her cool with fans
It still doesn't justify her disgusting behaviour otherwise. This woman has no class.
She is the best and she is perfect at everything. Some fans of other actors actresses on this forum are jealous of her success.
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2093639859475042751
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khru4exyahg
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DPBA2lviI6P/?igsh=Zno5c2NpbGZldG9h
Happy birthday to Kareena 💐🎊💙🌼☘️🍀🌾🍟🌻🎁🪻🪷🌸🏵️🌹🌷🌺🎂💮🎊💐💐
...
37