Woh typical mini wala style🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Woh typical mini wala style🤣
Guys i have already massaged our dear naeem bi to post the pictures separately, i am sure you all have insta account too so please you guys too massage her for the same. ☺
Thanks yaar🤗
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
🤣 His whole life will go in admiring only ? When is the time for action ? 😉
Bhul gayi mini is black belt in karate
Abhi kuch karega toh 
Samajh gayi na
.
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Oh ya 🤣He will take advantage. How can he leave this chance ?😉
Woh kuch condition be rakhega🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Right from color ,size of the doctors stethoscope to his dress she will inspect everything🤣
Abh sahi samje ho mujhe🤣
Originally posted by: SRJKiShraddha
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4ZlwQ6pw5-/?igshid=131fmztw0g4f4
Zaalima Tere aur Teri theory ki liye 🤣
Now speed up the AT 🤣
Shraddha tempt na kar☺️
Dekh.. iss bandi ka b yahi dream tha
Issi liye ye banaya hai ☺️
Kitna accha lag raha hai
Abh toh aur b zyada accha Lage ga
Long hairs mein
Sexy , hot☺️
Mujhe Agent Neil chahiye bas
De do yaar koi 😭
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
I have hit miss here .I take time to read .I read first silently and then be in action.
No problem 🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
I love your lists🤣 tap love,kitchen, roti 🤣
Neil teaching Mini cooking ☺️
Woh toh humare list mein hai ☺️
Roti making ☺️
Dhak dhak karne laga
Bhul gayi mini is black belt in karate
Abhi kuch karega toh
Samajh gayi na
.
🤣🤣Got it. No worries he shall take revenge later 😉🤣
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277