Ideas Ka Adda [A corner for my thoughts]

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Ideas Ka Adda

A corner for my thoughts

This is a dedicated corner to all my thoughts and random ideas. 

The reason is quite simple to have something like this - I happen to skip writing a particular idea, no matter how much potential I believe it has, due to some nor the other constraints. And after a certain point in time, one loses interest in the idea that was stuck in the head for so long. At least, I do, at times. And, of course, there are a bunch of other reasons why it becomes difficult to jot down an idea and present it in the form of a story.

Instead of keeping that idea or that particular plot/scene, I have been thinking of sharing those thoughts as raw as in the form of an idea (in a few descriptive lines). It would be presented just as it is while in the initial stage without any tweaks and improvisations. Surely, there can be more to this thread. But that's for another time. Right now, I want to share these ideas with everyone - be it a reader or a writer or anyone who is a member to this forum. 

The basic idea behind this is - anyone interested can pick up the ideas and write. 

The index will be added here on this post. 

*Index*

One - Scroll down (coming soon)

Two - Scroll down

More on MishBir:

MishBir One Shot: One Against All

MishBir One Shot: It's Positive

MishBir One Shot: Comforting Silences

MishBir OS + Snippets

MishBir Short Story : Entwined Eternally

Edited by ShenzK - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail

One:

• Mishti is friends with Kunal and Kuhu since their early teens (or so). They have been a bunch of notorious teens while graduating – the playful pranksters.  

• Now, when all three of them are well settled (yet happen to not lose the streak of playfulness in their characters), suddenly there're a series of weird gifts delivered at Mishti's doorstep - later followed with threatening mails. 

• Initially she believes herself being poked by her two best friends, only to find out that there's more to it than what meets the eye. The seemingly harmless tricks soon transform into a scary mystery that is no different from a Pandora's box.  

• In this journey, Mishti meets Abir, who also happens to be her best friend – Kunal's brother. On the professional front, Abir is the owner to one of the renowned security chains in the country, who is designated to handle the security for Mishti.  

ShenzK thumbnail

Two:

• The two of them work in the same industry, however, their style of working is different from one another. 
  • They live for truth, honesty and justice. Where one is a renowned lawyer by profession, the other is an ace detective. Both of them are highly skilled and efficient, though have strong difference in opinion when it comes to law.
  • While one places high belief in law and jurisdiction, the other has witnessed the cruel world that bows down to power to know the value of clean sweep. 
  • Mishti and Abir have been like two different sides of the same coin. Change being the only constant, they are made to choose to either combine forces against a powerful enemy or accept defeat. Neither of them had ever lost hopes without fighting a battle. And this one was no different. 
  • Though with the changing circumstances, they realize it isn't as simple as they believe it to be. With twist in tale and various turn of events as they strive to overcome the obstructions they face, they also happen figure out that their was irresistible attraction that lingered between the two of them.