Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
ab wo penut nahi watermelon hai🤣
Arre yaar, in the movie the girl was 10 years old and her father still called her peanut. I didn’t give the name because of the size🤦♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
ab wo penut nahi watermelon hai🤣
Arre yaar, in the movie the girl was 10 years old and her father still called her peanut. I didn’t give the name because of the size🤦♀️
Anything can happen with this show now 😂
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
kyun who didnot tune to 7 pm can watch on regular time😳
Those tuned at 7 and expected a new one at 8 woh to marenge na😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Anything can happen with this show now 😂
I still can’t believe khawaja took your naag theory and twisted it around and showed it 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I still can’t believe khawaja took your naag theory and twisted it around and showed it 🤣🤣
I am still disappointed CV , he twisted my iconic theory 😂✋
AB looks so hot with messy hair☺️
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Arre yaar, in the movie the girl was 10 years old and her father still called her peanut. I didn’t give the name because of the size🤦♀️
ohh😆
but cutipie bhi accha hai
i am waiting when she will be in her dads arm
Bana diya hai to laga do😳
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
I have the clip😉
Only pre adoring part
I don't want to see anything else 🙈😂