Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
I really hope this is true man coz FD being an abuse was such a lowest of the low!
I hope it is condemned too.
too much of logics are utter nonsense, u twist words to your liking?? Heights of hypocrisy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
I really hope this is true man coz FD being an abuse was such a lowest of the low!
I hope it is condemned too.
too much of logics are utter nonsense, u twist words to your liking?? Heights of hypocrisy
Any idea who is coming for Asim for family week.
Caller of the week for Asim 🤣
Originally posted by: monumalhotra
Any idea who is coming for Asim for family week.
I think no one bcz vo uss task ka part nhi hai ticket to finale...
Why he is not eligible? Biased bb
Any wkv updates regarding FD?
Originally posted by: garima22
Caller of the week for Asim 🤣
Are you serious? With what question?
Why is Asim not a part of ttf task?
Originally posted by: garima22
Caller of the week for Asim 🤣
I heard it was for Sana. What did Asim get asked now?