Aapka in your Honour VM mujhe bhi Pasand aaya Woh Prerna Ka Dupatta wala bhi... Dupatta acche kaam mein aaya😆.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aapka in your Honour VM mujhe bhi Pasand aaya Woh Prerna Ka Dupatta wala bhi... Dupatta acche kaam mein aaya😆.
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Hello, Riya Di...
Hii! Main Rii and you? Bong and business student.
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Hii! Main Rii and you? Bong and business student.
I am Mishti...
I am a student too...class 11😆
I am a Bengali...
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Reee uska IF ID i dint know before.. she said she will join after her exam . we got to know each other on twitter recently .. toh itne bat nei hui .. iyea expose hoone ki keya bat hai 😡
Itna gussa baba re 🤣 koi bajju ka shower scene bhejo re isey 🤣
Sab jagah bongs rock
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Itna gussa baba re 🤣 koi bajju ka shower scene bhejo re isey 🤣
She will give you Bajju Ka ghusa instead, like she gives me...🤣, almost everyday, because I hate her Oprish...😒😉😆
True...You, me, Oppo Di,Ankie Di etc.etc.
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Aapka in your Honour VM mujhe bhi Pasand aaya Woh Prerna Ka Dupatta wala bhi... Dupatta acche kaam mein aaya😆.
Let's not talk about Pre's pallus and dupattas 🤣 bajju ko phasa liya and kya ho gaya dekho🤣
Welcome to the AT!
I'm in awe of your VMs. ❤️
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Let's not talk about Pre's pallus and dupattas 🤣 bajju ko phasa liya and kya ho gaya dekho🤣
True...I hate Dupattas too...
One more member in Bajju IF Fandom and AT...😆