yeah but is it confirmed for a double eviction...?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
yeah but is it confirmed for a double eviction...?
haan.....i was a kvb fan last season ❤️Originally posted by: ..Mr.Grey..
U were a kvb fan as far as I can remember from last Season
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
The Sid bashing.. the retaliation.. everything was not characteristic of this thread
I agree, I shared my pov and moved on
Sometimes I feel I m in ddt 😄
yeah but is it confirmed for a double eviction...?
not yet
Shefali itself isnt evicted yet
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I didn’t see them together 🙄
Not me either 😆
it’s a shame I missed this discussion coz I wouldn’t have let it slide oh so easily....not when sana has been ripped apart for such mistakes.Then why are people making it seem like Sana knew what FD means? Whatever, Ashwini. I can shut up, but I get the hypocrisy.
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Not me either 😆
matlab kuch bi 🙄😂
Kher.. I would be shocked beyond belief if Sid's mother this is true.. more so because she did not strike me as that kinda lady
Originally posted by: EtherealRati
haan.....i was a kvb fan last season ❤️
Only good contestant he was from that boring season 12