Guys ....waise maine intro nahi diya na.....this is surbhi....you can call me sur 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guys ....waise maine intro nahi diya na.....this is surbhi....you can call me sur 🤗
I didn’t see them together 🙄
Then why are people making it seem like Sana knew what FD means? Whatever, Ashwini. I can shut up, but I get the hypocrisy.
In Sana's words hamara kutta kutta aur tumhara kutta tommy.
Thanks Uma for keeping this space balanced. I am not able to support you much with the facts as my memory is not very good but I am happy to see your logics and appreciate them.
That mother thing is rumour i feel or else promo uska hota ..
Shayad Sunday ko dikhayenge wo..
Kal asim vishal aur sid pe focus hogaa
Originally posted by: EtherealRati
Guys ....waise maine intro nahi diya na.....this is surbhi....you can call me sur 🤗
U were a kvb fan as far as I can remember from last Season
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Ab kya hua?
We aren’t saying anything to Sana
What’s wrong with you
We only shared disappointment in one post
The Sid bashing.. the retaliation.. everything was not characteristic of this thread
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I didn’t see them together 🙄
Agar log bol rahe ha dikha ha matlab dikha ha🤣🤣
Mother ayi hoti sid ki to 3 din vohi promo dikha k Trp nikalte nalle colors vale🤣🤣