Originally posted by: ZHRHNI7UJEUEKMVG
Bye.....
Main chali sone...warna Bhaiya marenge...
Kuch Dino ke liye hi chutti lekar aaya hai...And Dekho, dadagiri Kar Raha hai...😤😤😤😠💢
Good Night!!!
Good night mishti ❤️
Unke dreams ☺️ Unke = abir 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: ZHRHNI7UJEUEKMVG
Bye.....
Main chali sone...warna Bhaiya marenge...
Kuch Dino ke liye hi chutti lekar aaya hai...And Dekho, dadagiri Kar Raha hai...😤😤😤😠💢
Good Night!!!
Good night mishti ❤️
Unke dreams ☺️ Unke = abir 😉
Kis se permission loon? 🤔
Originally posted by: CXKFIG7QQIHLSG2J
Main???? Mujhse na Hoga yeh...
Kyun?
🤤
Agar dream aaya toh kal bataungi...🤣
Originally posted by: Onyourface
Maata ji sounds very old ...call me guruji 😃😆😆
Then share your drooling thoughts...looks like pali chali gayi ...sharma gayi lagta hai teacher ji 🤣
Oye!
Chali nahin gayi thi... but it;s night for you and you are home!
I am working and you are making me write about his biceps and shirt ke buttons and taka jhaki 😲
It's good that I am working from home... 🤣
🤣🤣
Aap hi khol do...main Pulao send Kardungi...😆😉
Originally posted by: SheThought
Oye!
Chali nahin gayi thi... but it;s night for you and you are home!
I am working and you are making me write about his biceps and shirt ke buttons and taka jhaki 😲
It's good that I am working from home... 🤣
🤣
Classic answer...
Aaja aaja ab kaisa sharmana😆
Mann karta hai shirt ko churana 🤣
Am supposedly working you know 😲
Writing to email replies and messages on the side... so worried about writing the wrong message in the wrong window!
If they get to read the things I write here.... 🤣