Originally posted by: KambakthIshq
Good one! Your friend is very talented, vaishu!👏
That she is 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq
Good one! Your friend is very talented, vaishu!👏
That she is 😆
Originally posted by: Onyourface
This suits Mishti so much specially the bold part...
Tell to vaishu that I loved it!😊
Uru this poem came in mind today, mishti is in similar state now, once again, I hope she comes out strong this time
Remember you had written a letter to mishti that time, that she'll think for herself now, let's see this what she'll do 😆
Originally posted by: MishBirStruck
Uru this poem came in mind today, mishti is in similar state now, once again, I hope she comes out strong this time
Remember you had written a letter to mishti that time, that she'll think for herself now, let's see this what she'll do 😆
Oye this is such an old post ❤️ Thanks for putting it up again , I loved it ❤️
Ohho arey haan i wrote to her to be selfish ...i want her to be selfish this time 🤞
Originally posted by: Onyourface
Oye this is such an old post ❤️ Thanks for putting it up again , I loved it ❤️
Ohho arey haan i wrote to her to be selfish ...i want her to be selfish this time 🤞
Yup I just remembered it ❤️
Yup I had loved your letter, I hope atleast this time mishti selfish Ho, fingers crossed