Arya ko jaldi se iss irritating mode se nikalo😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arya ko jaldi se iss irritating mode se nikalo😈
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
Arya is irritating me a lot. But more than her I am hating Saroj, If I am not wrong being the legal guardian Mini has the rights to file a complaint against Saroj which restricts Saroj from meeting arya
Sach mein yaar
Chota sa MiNeil moment
Neil kush tha seeing mini happy
Unnecessary typical vamp
Ye Arya Saroj ka drama next week end ho bas
Missing pyaare MiYa bond 😭
Koi aisa scene nhi aaya jo hamara weekend aacha kare deta😭
Mini ke face pr smile dekhkar hamare chef ka chera khilgya tha
Arya ko saachi wale sabak ki bahut zaroorat hai🥱
Waise dono behne bahut ziddi hai😆
Neil pareshan kiska sath du kiska nhi!!!!
Jb arya ne khana giya aur mini emotional hui mere muh se nikla neil kaha hai neil aao aur kuch karo!!!!
Overall episode is good!!!❤️
I love it and precap mein mineil ko dekh kar episode abhi dekhe ka Mann ho rha hai i can't wait!!!!!!
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
Arya is irritating me a lot. But more than her I am hating Saroj, If I am not wrong being the legal guardian Mini has the rights to file a complaint against Saroj which restricts Saroj from meeting arya
@bold
Yeh at least next week ke 2 epi tak hoga
@italic
That would be too extreme
But something needs to be done
Originally posted by: Sakshi2104
Koi aisa scene nhi aaya jo hamara weekend aacha kare deta😭
Mini ke face pr smile dekhkar hamare chef ka chera khilgya tha
Arya ko saachi wale sabak ki bahut zaroorat hai🥱
Waise dono behne bahut ziddi hai😆
Neil pareshan kiska sath du kiska nhi!!!!
Jb arya ne khana giya aur mini emotional hui mere muh se nikla neil kaha hai neil aao aur kuch karo!!!!
Overall episode is good!!!❤️
I love it and precap mein mineil ko dekh kar episode abhi dekhe ka Mann ho rha hai i can't wait!!!!!!
Abhi toh lamba wait.😆
Originally posted by: Tellurium
@bold
Yeh at least next week ke 2 epi tak hoga
@italic
That would be too extreme
But something needs to be done
Sometimes being extreme is very important
Is chote se moment me bhi
Log acche acche collage banaa lene
Aur weekend Aise hi guzar jaayega😳
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277