Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra ss-tu ki jaane pyaar mera#2,last part on pg 109 updt on 24/1 - Page 73

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

LAST PART 

Ishra were standing side by side when simmi came to them and said-bhai,thoda dhyaan apni behan par bhi de do.main abhi aayi hoon.she said cutely teasing Raman.

Raman-haan,de raha hoon dhyaan,jyada uchal mat.i know tujhe Kya chahiye,tell me Kya gift chahiye.

Simmi hugged Raman and said-u know Bhai,aap best ho.u always know what I want ,see I am pregnant and u r getting married toh mujhe do gift milna chahiye,right.

Raman-wrong,tujhe teen gift milega .

Simmi-kyun??

Raman-kyunki tune mujhe bahut badi galti karne se bachaya hai.waise toh tu Meri chotu behan hai ,but bahut bada lesson shikhaya tune mujhe and for that u must get a gift .toh tere teen gift hue,now tell me what u want .

Simmi-wow,ab toh mujhe sochna padega .achcha give me sometime and then I will tell u.she said to which toshiji said-agar sabki baat cheet ho gayi hai ,toh sab baith Kar breakfast Kar lijiye,phir Shaadi ki shopping bhi karni hai.

Everyone nodded and finished the food.

Simmi-sach maa,aapke haath mein jaadu hai. Main kitni bhi koshish kar loon,aap jaisa nahi bana paati.

Raman-ek baar Ishita ke haath ka khana kha le,uski bhi fan ho jayegi .woh bhi bahut achcha banati hai.

Simmi-ofcourse Bhai,bhabhi aap hamare liye banayengi naa.

Ishita-ofcourse,yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai .main hamesha aap sab ke liye sab karungi Khushi se.she said smiling.

Mr bhalla-we know,u r ready to do everything for us,tabhi toh hum sab tumhare aane se itne khush hai.hamari family finally complete ho jayegi.

After breakfast,toshiji went to shopping with simmi and ishita.she made Ishita buy everything required as per her choice.she was very happy to be part of such a wonderful family.

The day passed in jiffy and next day everyone got ready the big day.ishita got ready wearing a dark pink lehenga while Raman got ready in blue sherwani .

Both looked at each other and smiled .

Raman walked to her and said-kya tumhe pata hai,tum bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho.

Ishita-nahi pata tha,but ab jaan gayi.waise aap bhi bahut handsome lag rahen hai.

Raman-so,r u ready to be mine forever??

Ishita-i am already urs,hamesha ke liye .and a very big thank u for loving me so much always.

Raman-u don't need to be thankful,infact thanks to u .mujhe apne Dil mein jagah dene ke liye.he said and both hugged each other lovingly .

Both were engrossed in each other when simmi came and said-agar aap logon ka romance khatam ho gaya hai toh chaliye,we r getting late.

Ishra smiled and all went out together.

Soon ishra were in the temple holding hands together .Ishita smiled seeing their name together and he asked-kya hua??

Ishita-hamara naam,ek saath kitna achcha lagta hai.

Raman-haan bahut,aur ab yeh hamesha aise hi ek saath rahega.he said and both walked inside the temple .

Soon they were sitting infront of the sacred fire taking nuptial vows while his parent were happy that finally their both kids got settled and got wonderful life partners .

Ishra took the pheras around the fire hand in hand and then Raman filled her partition.she closed her eyes and a tear roll down her cheek.

Raman-hey don't dare to cry,I don't wanna see tears in ur eyes .and I promise kabhi tumhe rone nahi dunga .he said and tied mangalsutra around her neck .

Ishita-i do trust u ,raman.she said lowering her head and he planted a feathery kiss on her temple.

Pandit ji announced ishra as men and wife and they took blessings from everyone.

Toshiji cupped her face and said-finally yeh sonni kudi mere Ghar ki bahu ban hi gayi.she said and kissed her temple.

Mr bhalla side hugged ishra and said to ishita-welcome to the family,puttar.

Simmi hugged ishra happily and congratulated them .

Mr bhalla-now let's go home.aaj main bahut khush hoon,finally hamari family complete ho gayi.he said and all went home.

Toshiji welcomed Ishita doing her aarti and said-aaj se yeh ghar tera,aur hum bhi tere.

Ishita-thank u mummy ji,I will make sure Meri wajah se kabhi kisi ko koi bhi problem naa ho.

Toshiji-i know u will look after everyone,but abhi tu room mein jaa Kar rest kar .main aur neelu lunch ka intezaam karte hai.

Ishita-main bhi chalun??

Toshiji-nahi,u go to ur room.baaki ki rasamein baad mein.she said and sent Ishita to raman's room where he was already waiting for her smiling.

Ishita look at him and he came to her within seconds .he closed the door and she said-what r u doing??sab baahar hi hai.

Raman-so what,u r my wife now.we r newly wed,toh hume sab allowed hai.waise bhi I couldn't appreciate u much , couldn't admire u much,he said making her turn around.

He inhaled her fragrance and said-u know,u r looking very beautiful in this bridal attire,kabhi nahi socha tha,koi itna khoobsurat bhi ho sakta hai,but Meri jaan.he said opening her longs hair from bun while she closed her eyes feeling his touch.

Raman kissed her shoulder and said-this feeling is just so precious,loving not just ur love but ur wife.

Ishita turn to him and said-yes it's true,kitna khoobsurat hai yeh ehsaas ,hum dono husband wife ban gaye.ab kabhi alag nahi honge.ab koi kabhi hume alag nahi kar paayega.

Raman-kabhi bhi nahi,he said sliding her blouse making her moan in pleasure .

He picked her in his arms and said-time to love my newly wedded wife .he said and took her to their bed.

He make her lay down and kissed her temple slowly making her close her eyes.he cupped her face and said-u r looking like a painting Ishita,an image to behold forever.

Ishita opened her arms and said-make me urs,raman.all over again.

Raman kissed her palm and said-as u say .he said and soon both got busy in loving each other senselessly forgetting the world as their new journey has just started,of marriage,of family,of parenthood and ofcourse of their love.

That's all,here I end this story .hope u all like it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated last part,enjoy.

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update but why so soon ending 

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb end to a beautiful story waiting for the epilogue 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely chappy Di 

Update epilogue soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Finally ishra got married without any drama n have started their journey as husband and wife

IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I forgot the storyline.. have to read again the few parts

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful ending di

Everyone was so happy 

Ishita was feeling blessed to be a part of bhallas

Raman promised her that he will take care of her❤️❤️

Finally their love won ❤️

Loved it

If possible, plss update an epilogue di

Ty 4 d pm too

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beautifully ended with lots of love but I wish ki ishita ka bhai v wapas aa jata apni mistake realize kr k...wish thi bus choti si otherwise I am ok with everything 

dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Perfect ending 

Will be waiting for epilogue