Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Janedonayaar
Woah is that true? I watched that season on and off so I thought it was because of the Swami Om reason.
Nope. it was unintentional.
How was Hiten eliminated? I can't remember. He was never winner material though. Too chilled out and mature.
It's Mehek & it's not even CLOSE.
They just did that so they could make their Bahu the winner, then bought back Mehek after a few days. The whole houses fan base combined was less than Mehek that season. Which is why when people cry BB is biased, I just assume it's their first season. BB has always been biased.
yup I think he swung his hand in excitement and Bani was standing next.
But BB punished him for unintentional harm while BB asking out front to beat someone up to BB are cajoled and pampered 🤦
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
yup I think he swung his hand in excitement and Bani was standing next.
But BB punished him for unintentional harm while BB asking out front to beat someone up to BB are cajoled and pampered 🤦
he didn't get punished for that. he was nominated for slightly pushing Om Swami!
Originally posted by: aaditi123
It's Mehek & it's not even CLOSE.
They just did that so they could make their Bahu the winner, then bought back Mehek after a few days. The whole houses fan base combined was less than Mehek that season. Which is why when people cry BB is biased, I just assume it's their first season. BB has always been biased.
YAS! I forgot about Mahek. I still can't digest that Shonali, Sky, Amar received more votes than Mahek 😲
Originally posted by: doesntmatter
How was Hiten eliminated? I can't remember. He was never winner material though. Too chilled out and mature.
Through housemate votes. Priyank & Hiten were in bottom 2 tho I feel Hiten actually received lowest votes that week but it was done to give him last chance so he gets saved but Shilpa played the biggest move by giving her vote in favour of Priyank which led to Hiten's eviction cuz hers was the deciding vote! Shilpa did it to weaken Vikas' gang cause they started cornering her subtly.
Hiten, omggg that guy should have won.