Aap hi likho...🙏🏻😒🤧🤧🤧
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aap hi likho...🙏🏻😒🤧🤧🤧
i love LOVE LOVE LOVE FROZEN ICE BRICK PAYESH i make sure the protagonist in my fictions loves it the way i love 🤣
But KYUN KHAYA TUNE OPPO 😡 AND YOU SAY YOU ARE MATURED ENOUGH 😡
this is my 24/7 face 🤣Originally posted by: LISTLFXF6YY3AXUG
This is the face I make when I guests arrive home and there is a chance for me to get chocolates...😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
i love LOVE LOVE LOVE FROZEN ICE BRICK PAYESH i make sure the protagonist in my fictions loves it the way i love 🤣
But KYUN KHAYA TUNE OPPO 😡 AND YOU SAY YOU ARE MATURED ENOUGH 😡
Ice Payesh...once I ate it and was bedridden for two days...😭
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
this is my 24/7 face 🤣
Waah...claps...🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
This bewas look 🥺
🥺
i would get sick before but now I discovered a very saaxy medicine called as Cheston Cold. 😎Originally posted by: TIIJON3UQCTP3X3W
Ice Payesh...once I ate it and was bedridden for two days...😭
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
i love LOVE LOVE LOVE FROZEN ICE BRICK PAYESH i make sure the protagonist in my fictions loves it the way i love 🤣
But KYUN KHAYA TUNE OPPO 😡 AND YOU SAY YOU ARE MATURED ENOUGH 😡
khane kay mamle mai kaunsi maturity 😆
karan looking at the script and cvs 🤣