He is moron...jab uski takkar Ka koi milta hai to sah Nahi pata
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He is moron...jab uski takkar Ka koi milta hai to sah Nahi pata
That whole session in the confession room was embarassing. Can the guy hear himself? This is a hero. Puts the word hero to shame. Chi
I can see you are from Bangalore :)
He need to be in mental hospital he is abnormal
Originally posted by: avishinz
I can see you are from Bangalore :)
No I am not infact I am from north india
sorry It was not for you :)
My bad . Someone mentioned Nimhans and I meant it for her/him .
Seems to me he has lived a very sheltered life, a 40 year old crying and making statements like "these things don't happen to me" does make you wonder whether he has always been the antagonist and never on the receiving end.
He could have handled it in funny way But sid over reacted.. He's very weird and he's looking much old day by day