Poll
Who will get evicted?
Let's guess. Bottom two and eviction
So my take:
Siddhart fans will mostly vote for Arti/PaHira.
Rashmi/Asim have no problem, they will get votes.
Mainly it comes down to Zari vs Vishal
Zariwala has been fluttering around Shukla this whole week. Some vella Shukla fans might vote for her.
I'm scared for Vishal, I hope he is safe, and Zari is out.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hope zarwela will go out..no vishal should save👍🏼
Precap see toh aisehi lag raha hai, if Vishal doesn't play fair, he will not get votes and he will be out.
I hope Asim fans vote for Vishal & evict Zariwala. She doesn’t deserve to stay in the house when the only thing she does is say Aaaassssim with her eyes closed.
As per today's precap vishal did chappar Tod cheating as sanchakak and given dand by BB that he won't be doing any immunity task in future..😆
So now I m damn sure Vishal is going
Another reason Sana is going to be with Rashmi and Asim, so Vishal has to go...
Originally posted by: msnautanki
Precap see toh aisehi lag raha hai, if Vishal doesn't play fair, he will not get votes and he will be out.
I m curious to know about your dp. Ye jab Ka hai? Sidsim raam lakan the tab ka? Ya Jani dushman ho Gaye tab ?
I hope the two witches in the house #chipkalisharma and Zariwala are evicted
After the cheating of Vishal it's sure shot that Vishal is going this week
Danger zone for Vishal as BB keep on saving himalaya ji gang
Originally posted by: Tikhi_mirchi
I m curious to know about your dp. Ye jab Ka hai? Sidsim raam lakan the tab ka? Ya Jani dushman ho Gaye tab ?
SidSim days ❤️ They shared a bond I loved, and I keep hoping that they get back on good terms even though not on the same team. They are funny together.